cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Live chat agents should work from home

Submitted by haitong 30-03-2020 | 6 Comments

Hi,

There are hundreds of queries and problems being posted in the community. Lots of them reflected a fact that no phone or live chat customer care makes customers feel worried. And they posted similar issues with different titles and description. 
Why not let the live chat agents work from home to record the customer concerns and connect with responsible team? It will bring a better customer satisfaction as well as a better recorded to-do list. 

Get more ideas related to: Community Other

Live chat agents should work from home

Hi,

There are hundreds of queries and problems being posted in the community. Lots of them reflected a fact that no phone or live chat customer care makes customers feel worried. And they posted similar issues with different titles and description. 
Why not let the live chat agents work from home to record the customer concerns and connect with responsible team? It will bring a better customer satisfaction as well as a better recorded to-do list. 

What do you think?
6 Comments
Philosopher

@haitong may be due to the data protection rules talktalk has and might not work well that way as some people might want to call and speak with someone instead

i am sure talktalk are looking at ways like other companys are doing but this is a unplanned event.

Popular Poster

@hosay299 I am suggesting live-chatting agents not the phone line agents to work from home. All the chatting records could be protected simply by VPN. I believe Talktalk, as a telecom company, has VPN solution for their daily work already.

Philosopher

@haitong but u have to think of the rules they have and way it work work out may be a plan being worked out but as u will see from the supermarkets they have taken the time ot do changes 

Popular Poster

@hosay299 that's why I suggest Talktalk to make changes on their way to arrange works. It's obvious that after one week lockdown, there is no improvement on their customer service channels. Hope talktalk could adopt to the current situation before the lockdown ban lifted.

Philosopher

@haitong i think so but takes time and planning just like other places are find the same so i would class this as a unplanned event so they did not have plans in place for somthing like this

Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Unable to Deliver

Hi haitong,

Apologies for the delay, live chat is back up and running now but thanks for your suggestion 

Chris