Need help?

Making feedback easier

Submitted by martinsetal 10-06-2020 | 6 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I can't find a way to compliment the Talktalk or the engineer who fixed my broadband fault overnight. Brilliant! 

Silver surfer with TT many years. Always rate 5 star.

Get more ideas related to: Community

Making feedback easier

I can't find a way to compliment the Talktalk or the engineer who fixed my broadband fault overnight. Brilliant! 

Silver surfer with TT many years. Always rate 5 star.

What do you think?
6 Comments
Philosopher

@martinsetal i think that there must be a way to do it but might not be clear it seems

may be a oce will see this in time and say they way to give feedback on it but also there might be review site that u can post on

as that seems to be the way most companies nowadays get feedback on there service or products

Popular Poster

You must be a Talk Talk Employee or  the CEO.  The worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.  Truly awful awful awful

Community Star

@Cairo2013 If you are having issues with your service please post in the appropriate area of the forums and we can try to help. 

Philosopher

@Cairo2013 me or @martinsetal ?? are u taking ABOUT

First Timer

Just read these comments and cannot believe what I am reading! 

I left BT due to them overcharging and charging for a line that was closed 3 years prior! They allowed me 6 months payback, even though it was clearly their fault.

Joined Talktalk and everything improved! I am a pensioner and do not have any connections with any trades!

I get a strong impression people expect the impossible and don't look at what they are being offered before signing up!

Philosopher

@Old Grumps glad u like it. just so u know u can get help on here from use other customers and staff just post in ur own topic and in the help side here.

As i am sure that all isps get issues most of the time so can not just be t/t 

@Cairo2013 Hope u got ur issue sorted out as useless u have logged it and make sure u have given clear info they can not help as they do not know if u do not tell them as the system can only work like other isps have it as the equipment is share between them in the exchange and green box unless u have vm direct connect u