Need help?

Minor bugs on the website

Submitted by zaphodikus 25-10-2020 | 5 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Like in the screenshot from the accounts page below.

I'm pretty sure the website is still suffering from issues where first time visitors who don't have all the content cached or cookies present at the time of their visit get a poor experience. (Chrome in this case) , may want to get some checks done to verify clearing browser history entirely still gives the website experience desired. Basically I noticed things were not perfect when the login hung on me, then decided something had timed out in authentication, when the auth was in fact correct. As for the broken buttons shown, yeah, that's a definite bug I imagine.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2020-10-25 091002.png

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Minor bugs on the website

Like in the screenshot from the accounts page below.

I'm pretty sure the website is still suffering from issues where first time visitors who don't have all the content cached or cookies present at the time of their visit get a poor experience. (Chrome in this case) , may want to get some checks done to verify clearing browser history entirely still gives the website experience desired. Basically I noticed things were not perfect when the login hung on me, then decided something had timed out in authentication, when the auth was in fact correct. As for the broken buttons shown, yeah, that's a definite bug I imagine.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2020-10-25 091002.png

What do you think?
5 Comments
Philosopher

@zaphodikus please post in the my account side in ur own topic i have had the same issue on my login

this is not help area just for ideas for improvements 

i have found the same in google chrome but the link do still work. the my mobile might not as t/t might stopped doing that area 

Conversation Starter

I am also having problems.   Getting e-mails through Thunderbird is fine, but through the talktalk website everything bar inbox "hangs" - i.e. can't compose and certainly can't send, look at addresses, etc.      What is happening???????

Philosopher

@theid please report the issue on the support side to get them to look into it.

Conversation Starter

And how do I do that?    Incidentally, the issue has resolved - but for how long is another matter.

Community Star

In the yellow "Browse" tab, choose "help with your Talktalk service" and then pick the most appropriate board to post on from the drop down menu,  @theid.

You need to click on "start a topic".