cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Movies 24/Christmas 24

Submitted by clickste 26-11-2019 | 4 Comments

It's a channel I used to love when I had Sky, especially at Christmas when it becomes Christmas 24 - would love to have this.

Could be a good replacement for Good Food that we lost a couple of months ago, we already have SyFy and Universal from NBC Universal (that own the same channel)

Get more ideas related to: TV

Movies 24/Christmas 24

It's a channel I used to love when I had Sky, especially at Christmas when it becomes Christmas 24 - would love to have this.

Could be a good replacement for Good Food that we lost a couple of months ago, we already have SyFy and Universal from NBC Universal (that own the same channel)

What do you think?
4 Comments
Philosopher

Hi @clickste  why not also post in the tv side and see what others think and a oce will feed it back to the tv team

Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi clickste,

Thanks for your suggestion, I've passed this on to our TV team 🙂

Chris

Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi clickste,

We've recieved the following feedback from our TV team 

"Unfortunately TalkTalk do not have the rights for Movies 24.

However there are lots of other ways to access Films on TalkTalk TV:

• All TalkTalk TV subscribers get 50 films on demand, with new ones added each month
    • Just go to More TV > Subscriptions and Purchases > Rakuten TV
  • In More TV you can also search for a wide selection of films to rent or own
  • To see all the film channels available open the Guide> Press Blue (categories) and scroll to Film
    • There are a selection available as standard and you can add Sky Cinema for 1 month at a time
  • Apps like Netflix and Prime Video have a wide selection films available
  • If you have a specific film in mind try pressing search on your remote and it will show where it is available across all the channels and apps on the STB"

Thanks for you idea

Chris

Status changed to: Not Right Now