Need help?

My TalkTalk App needs more functionality

Submitted by an1sa_k 03-06-2018 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

You've upgraded the My TalkTalk App (hooray!!), however it only has limited functionality (check bills and mobile usage) and anything else redirects you to the TalkTalk website. It would be amazing if you could check your service status within the app, use the community within the app (etc.). The whole point of an app is to make things to view easier, however with the redirects to the webpage and the constant logging in, you might as well just use the TalkTalk website. Please add more functionality to the My TalkTalk app. It needs it. 

Get more ideas related to: Other

My TalkTalk App needs more functionality

You've upgraded the My TalkTalk App (hooray!!), however it only has limited functionality (check bills and mobile usage) and anything else redirects you to the TalkTalk website. It would be amazing if you could check your service status within the app, use the community within the app (etc.). The whole point of an app is to make things to view easier, however with the redirects to the webpage and the constant logging in, you might as well just use the TalkTalk website. Please add more functionality to the My TalkTalk app. It needs it. 

What do you think?
2 Comments
Community Manager

Hey @an1sa_k thanks for the suggestion, we're always looking for ways to improve the service we offer and the app is no exception to that. Would be great to see what other features you and our other customers would like to see along with them showing their support for the idea by liking your suggestion. 

Wizz Kid

That's great! Thanks for the update and the like.