Need help?

New Customer Hot Line

Submitted by Retiredandgrumpy 10-02-2021 | 5 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I'm returning after 12 months with Virgin. My new installation is on Feb 15th and I have seen an advert for Fibre 150 its better and cheaper over the 18 months contract than the Fibre 65 ive been offered. How do I get it?

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

New Customer Hot Line

I'm returning after 12 months with Virgin. My new installation is on Feb 15th and I have seen an advert for Fibre 150 its better and cheaper over the 18 months contract than the Fibre 65 ive been offered. How do I get it?

What do you think?
5 Comments
ferguson
Community Star

Honestly? Contact TalkTalk and ask them.

hosay299
Philosopher
Bano Nabaz

Terrible connections all the time! We have to use our own data to even watch Netflix! Never works! it is frustrating!

ferguson
Community Star

@Bano Nabaz  If you are having issues of any kind then please post in the appropriate support section.

hosay299
Philosopher

@Retiredandgrumpy if u do not raise they can not help. If broadband post in the correct help side.

How does the talktalk tv box connect directly or power lines?

If u post in help side we and oce can help u get sorted on it.

We are here also as advice or experience on things. As other customers.

Been with tt for over 10 years.

Also u should check if u still can see what customers loyalty team can do on good one off offers or better than advertised. Do NOT always take the 1st offer.

As Martin Lewis says haggle. Compare the deals on what u need not always what they show. Only pay for what u need.

We are still with tt as contract covers the tv box as we use it more to watch and record programmes. I use players and do more Internet stuff.

Some say u pay for what u get so cheap can mean not fully good service all the time.

I have had a few issues but not that many.

So please for Help post in the help side in a topic of ur OWN. Ok?