Need help?

New Fibre Upgrade

Submitted by Timbob1 21-01-2021 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I booked my upgrade on line and the booked date was set for the 15th of January, the new cable arrived in two days so I was all set for this even faster broadband. Then a phone call that due to covid the date was to move back a few days, disappointed I waited for my new date.. Can you imagine that this new date was over a month away from the original date!! Not good enough. A few days I can understand but over a month come on. This is shocking. I'm bored of the excuses for poor customer service. I should have know TalkTalk were not very good when it took them over two weeks to get my initial install set up last august. 

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

New Fibre Upgrade

I booked my upgrade on line and the booked date was set for the 15th of January, the new cable arrived in two days so I was all set for this even faster broadband. Then a phone call that due to covid the date was to move back a few days, disappointed I waited for my new date.. Can you imagine that this new date was over a month away from the original date!! Not good enough. A few days I can understand but over a month come on. This is shocking. I'm bored of the excuses for poor customer service. I should have know TalkTalk were not very good when it took them over two weeks to get my initial install set up last august.