No broadband due to RTA.

Submitted by peterwalker49 14-05-2021 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hi everyone,

We have just had a joyrider in a Porsche destroy two BT Openreach roadside cabinets. Outcome is we have had no telephone or broadband for a week. Customer service say that broadband could be end of May before before working properly. BT customers affected ( about a 1000) have had 4G wifi routers posted to them to give them broadband connectivity. Talktalk Customer Service say they don't do anything like this, just wait until service is restored!!! I am self employed and need broadband to conduct my business. Compensation is peanuts compared to the cost of work I am losing every day. Cannot believe Talktalk do not have a contingency plan to deal with this situation as it cannot be first time this has happened.

Come on Talktalk, where is the creativity???

Peter

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

No broadband due to RTA.

Hi everyone,

We have just had a joyrider in a Porsche destroy two BT Openreach roadside cabinets. Outcome is we have had no telephone or broadband for a week. Customer service say that broadband could be end of May before before working properly. BT customers affected ( about a 1000) have had 4G wifi routers posted to them to give them broadband connectivity. Talktalk Customer Service say they don't do anything like this, just wait until service is restored!!! I am self employed and need broadband to conduct my business. Compensation is peanuts compared to the cost of work I am losing every day. Cannot believe Talktalk do not have a contingency plan to deal with this situation as it cannot be first time this has happened.

Come on Talktalk, where is the creativity???

Peter

What do you think?
1 Comment
hosay299
Philosopher

@peterwalker49 use ur mobile or open a complaint to the CEO office but the equipment is not talktalk that got damage it is bt optec who are separate from all isp now

why not see other ways around it like go to a friends house for it or look for mobile deals and other things not every one can plan for things like this

u not the only one u may find see if bt optic have people as the site and see what they say as they know more on it than ur isp