cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not received Amazon prime code (despite already speaking with talk talk to say it’s not here)

Submitted by Aesarson 06-10-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I’m not impressed with talk talk and I’m getting fed up and want this resolved ASAP!

I have not received my code. I did the live chat 7 WORKING days ago and I was assured I would receive the code by today. So my broadband has been live 3 weeks and they still haven’t sent a code (despite me already chasing once)

If this is not resolved swiftly I will put in a complaint and look to close my account as the offer was one of the reasons I chose talk talk. 

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

Not received Amazon prime code (despite already speaking with talk talk to say it’s not here)

I’m not impressed with talk talk and I’m getting fed up and want this resolved ASAP!

I have not received my code. I did the live chat 7 WORKING days ago and I was assured I would receive the code by today. So my broadband has been live 3 weeks and they still haven’t sent a code (despite me already chasing once)

If this is not resolved swiftly I will put in a complaint and look to close my account as the offer was one of the reasons I chose talk talk. 

What do you think?
2 Comments
Chatterbox

@fergusonlike this?

Philosopher

@Aesarson if u have post in the help side in ur own post then the staff will pick it up and look it to it for u

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public