cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Offer a 55/10 Fibre Boost

Submitted by ITTroll 25-04-2017 | 7 Comments

I would love to see a 55/10 fibre boost for around £2 a month. This would be a nice middle ground for people who don't need or can't achieve 78/20.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Offer a 55/10 Fibre Boost

I would love to see a 55/10 fibre boost for around £2 a month. This would be a nice middle ground for people who don't need or can't achieve 78/20.

What do you think?
7 Comments
Wizz Kid

That should be of course be 76/20 (AKA 80/20). I believe the whole sale cost of 55/10 is an extra £1.50, so a boost price of £2 would give TT a fair margin.

Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

@ITTroll

We've already received a suggestion for an increase in fibre upload speed, Is this what you're referring to?

Wizz Kid

Partially, but I would also like to to see a boost that offered a little more download too. This could be either that TalkTalk make 55/10 the entry-level speed, as BT have done, or it is offered as a midrange boost for those that don't need, or cannot achieve the full 76/20 speed boost.

Wizz Kid

Status is still set to Needs Info. Does my previous comment clarify things or do you still need something more?

Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating

@ITTroll Thanks for clarifying this. We're currently investigating this and will let you know as soon as we know more.

Community Team
Status changed to: Unable to Deliver

@ITTroll We've discussed this with our products team and unfortunately this isn't something that we're looking to deliver in the near future, but thanks a lot for your suggestion and keep them coming.

Wizz Kid

OK, that's a shame. But thanks for investigating and reporting back.