cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Option to set up a Guest Network

Submitted by an1sa_k | 2 Comments

It would be great if we could enable a Guest Network via the Super Routers (HG633/D-Link3782) or the Wi-Fi Hub. This would be good for people who don't want to hand out their Wi-Fi password and enable guests to connect to their network when they need to. I don't know if any of your routers support this, but it would be amazing if this could be implemented. I know that i would definitely use this feature if it was available and so would many others.

Thanks.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband Other

Option to set up a Guest Network

It would be great if we could enable a Guest Network via the Super Routers (HG633/D-Link3782) or the Wi-Fi Hub. This would be good for people who don't want to hand out their Wi-Fi password and enable guests to connect to their network when they need to. I don't know if any of your routers support this, but it would be amazing if this could be implemented. I know that i would definitely use this feature if it was available and so would many others.

Thanks.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@an1sa_k Thanks for your suggestion. I've passed this over to our Products Team for future consideration.

Wizz Kid

I think it is appalling that a guest account cannot be implemented.