cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Option to set up a Guest Network

Submitted by an1sa_k 02-08-2018 | 6 Comments

It would be great if we could enable a Guest Network via the Super Routers (HG633/D-Link3782) or the Wi-Fi Hub. This would be good for people who don't want to hand out their Wi-Fi password and enable guests to connect to their network when they need to. I don't know if any of your routers support this, but it would be amazing if this could be implemented. I know that i would definitely use this feature if it was available and so would many others.

Thanks.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband Other

Option to set up a Guest Network

It would be great if we could enable a Guest Network via the Super Routers (HG633/D-Link3782) or the Wi-Fi Hub. This would be good for people who don't want to hand out their Wi-Fi password and enable guests to connect to their network when they need to. I don't know if any of your routers support this, but it would be amazing if this could be implemented. I know that i would definitely use this feature if it was available and so would many others.

Thanks.

What do you think?
6 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@an1sa_k Thanks for your suggestion. I've passed this over to our Products Team for future consideration.

Wizz Kid

I think it is appalling that a guest account cannot be implemented. 

Team Player

Pretty much ridiculous that a guest account/guest wifi cannot be created. This should have been somewhere very high on the priorities way early in the evolution of all these routers.

Conversation Starter

Or add another SSID with wireless isolation

Community Team

This is something that we have fed back to our Products Team for future consideration, however I don't have a further update at the moment. If this changes then I'll come back and update this idea. Thanks

I would like to also add my support for this feature. I too am very surprised this is not a standard feature and assumed anything from 2017 onwards would include this feature.