Need help?

PLEASE BREAINBACK THE TV BOOTS

Submitted by asd321a 27-12-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I ONLY HAVE 42 TV AIR   CHANNELES  ,I  CAN NOW ONLY WARCH        TV BOOST  WITH NOW TV , APP, ONLY , THAT IS RUBSIH  FOR ME I CAN NOT HET   ANY OFF THE    TV BOOTS  ON MY AIR   ARIALL  IAM IN CALNE AND WE NOT GET THEM WHERE WE ARE  WE ONLY AHV E THE  LOCALL   TRASMITER  AND THAT IS SMALL   , NOW I  WILL MISS   A LOT OFF MY PROGRAMS   ,  IAM N OT HAPPY THIS S  A RUBSIH CUSTUMERS SERVICE,   IAM NOT 100% HAPPY WITH IT AT ALL  

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

PLEASE BREAINBACK THE TV BOOTS

I ONLY HAVE 42 TV AIR   CHANNELES  ,I  CAN NOW ONLY WARCH        TV BOOST  WITH NOW TV , APP, ONLY , THAT IS RUBSIH  FOR ME I CAN NOT HET   ANY OFF THE    TV BOOTS  ON MY AIR   ARIALL  IAM IN CALNE AND WE NOT GET THEM WHERE WE ARE  WE ONLY AHV E THE  LOCALL   TRASMITER  AND THAT IS SMALL   , NOW I  WILL MISS   A LOT OFF MY PROGRAMS   ,  IAM N OT HAPPY THIS S  A RUBSIH CUSTUMERS SERVICE,   IAM NOT 100% HAPPY WITH IT AT ALL  

What do you think?
1 Comment
hosay299
Philosopher

@asd321a please post in the help side under tv and staff can reply back and help where they can

u can watch nowtv on box and app and on a computer 

and they offer the same u may find that t/t have other changes coming too next year