Partner up with Truespeed

Submitted by Sim_O 30-07-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hi,

Reading posts regarding fibre to house connections, there is obviously a great demand for fast reliable network.

Why doesn't Talktalk partner up with say Truespeed (based in South West) as they connect fibre cable (that is NOT shared with anyone else)  direct to house that guarentees stable, fast connection. A good alternative to BT/Openreach, Virgin and Sky.

Copper land line can remain for use if customer still needs it (although I can see it will be a thing of the past).

5G will be a strong contender however I think people are put off by dominating eastern tec/gov.....

Yours sincerely

Simon M

Get more ideas related to: Broadband Phone TV

Partner up with Truespeed

Hi,

Reading posts regarding fibre to house connections, there is obviously a great demand for fast reliable network.

Why doesn't Talktalk partner up with say Truespeed (based in South West) as they connect fibre cable (that is NOT shared with anyone else)  direct to house that guarentees stable, fast connection. A good alternative to BT/Openreach, Virgin and Sky.

Copper land line can remain for use if customer still needs it (although I can see it will be a thing of the past).

5G will be a strong contender however I think people are put off by dominating eastern tec/gov.....

Yours sincerely

Simon M

What do you think?
1 Comment

A new contract 18 months was offered to me last year with Fibre connection, I accepted the offer and was sent your latest router to set up and was ready to go, as i still experienced buffering, i thought i would do a speed test and guess what it was the same as my previous set up a paltry 9.2Mb/s, I was very disappointed and complained and was told there was no Fibre in my area, I accepted this as i was not paying anymore for the new router and set up,until now just had a email this morning offering me a further 18 month contract with Fibre (i still have 10 months to go on my last years sign up, so i checked this out before signing up through (my account) as you cannot talk to anybody or send an email? and guess what : there is still no Fibre available,So why offer it ?. Im not signing up for another 18 months untill they are good for there word.