cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Personal router bandwidth management settings for each connected device

Submitted by wackybruce 16-09-2019 | 1 Comment

Would love to be able to login to the router and have an option to customize the allowed bandwidth for each connected device. Having this come as standard to the customer is a big selling point in my opinion.

The Ad should go something like this "no matter your internet speed a device could be hogging up your available bandwidth causing lags in your games and video streams on other devices but with talktalk broadband you get the hub9000 and can easily limit and prioritise your devices and available bandwidth. No more angry children equals a happier home"

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Personal router bandwidth management settings for each connected device

Would love to be able to login to the router and have an option to customize the allowed bandwidth for each connected device. Having this come as standard to the customer is a big selling point in my opinion.

The Ad should go something like this "no matter your internet speed a device could be hogging up your available bandwidth causing lags in your games and video streams on other devices but with talktalk broadband you get the hub9000 and can easily limit and prioritise your devices and available bandwidth. No more angry children equals a happier home"

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Team
Status changed to: New

@wackybruce Thanks for the feedback and I will pass this on. Thanks