Submitted by nicky62 01-05-2021 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hi

Doubt I am alone in this.

On number of occasions, I have replied or initiated fairly lengthy post here, successfully made my point and clicked submit; only for then to receive a message - Oops you should not be seeing this alongside woman embarrassedly clutching towel around otherwise nude body. At which point it comes to light that I am not logged in.

Annoyingly my post has by then totally vaporised - lost and unable to refer to, resume, nada - have to start from scratch.

Could Talktalk devise method whereby, either post remains where it is, giving me option to log in or that we can't post before being logged in so that our hard fought efforts are not wasted?

Never quite the same when trying to repeat first post in terms of likely to be more pressed for time and the moment has passed : )

Thank you

Get more ideas related to: Community

0 Likes

Posting on the Community/Forum - General Suggestion

Hi

Doubt I am alone in this.

On number of occasions, I have replied or initiated fairly lengthy post here, successfully made my point and clicked submit; only for then to receive a message - Oops you should not be seeing this alongside woman embarrassedly clutching towel around otherwise nude body. At which point it comes to light that I am not logged in.

Annoyingly my post has by then totally vaporised - lost and unable to refer to, resume, nada - have to start from scratch.

Could Talktalk devise method whereby, either post remains where it is, giving me option to log in or that we can't post before being logged in so that our hard fought efforts are not wasted?

Never quite the same when trying to repeat first post in terms of likely to be more pressed for time and the moment has passed : )

Thank you

What do you think?
2 Comments
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Nicky

Use the browser back button to go back to the post, highlight the body and copy, sign in to Community, select Reply and paste the copy.

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor

Hi

Aahhh, thanks @Gondola; don't think I realised that using back button would return me to find it.

Great, very handy; thank you : )