cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Provide an edit button to change address if incorrect in your account.

Submitted by Ian12a 03-09-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I have just discovered that the number of my house shown for my address is incorrect.  It is actually a number followed by a letter but only the number is shown.  I am unable to edit this and only discovered this when a new TV box was incorrectly delivered to my next door neighbour.  I am reluctant to say that I am moving home in order to correct this and cannot see an easy way to email to request this.  The comment about staff working from home puts me off trying to get it changed by phone!

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Provide an edit button to change address if incorrect in your account.

I have just discovered that the number of my house shown for my address is incorrect.  It is actually a number followed by a letter but only the number is shown.  I am unable to edit this and only discovered this when a new TV box was incorrectly delivered to my next door neighbour.  I am reluctant to say that I am moving home in order to correct this and cannot see an easy way to email to request this.  The comment about staff working from home puts me off trying to get it changed by phone!

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@Ian12a ok if u post in the help side in my account option here then post in ur own topic saying what u need doing the staff will take a look i would not post ur address on the topic as it is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC 

The staff will help with the best way to do it as moving home is not the way as will case issue with ur service and other things

Have u tired the chat

Chat with the team see https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#chat