Need help?

Question with regards to my TalkTalk internet connection

Submitted by Alexandros Stylianou 11-10-2020 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hello everyone. I am new in this community and I would like to ask a question.

I am encountering a problem with my TalkTalk connection. I am a football coach and I recently bought an automated high tech camera which films training sessions and games by itself. However, to upload the clips on the software I have to connect my camera to the model with an ethernet cable. The problem i have is that i am a student and i live in a share house and the modem is in another person's room. I want to set up a home network somehow on my laptop and have my laptop act as a modem/router itself. that way i can connect my camera with my laptop using the ethernet cable. is that possible? and if yes, how do i do that?

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Question with regards to my TalkTalk internet connection

Hello everyone. I am new in this community and I would like to ask a question.

I am encountering a problem with my TalkTalk connection. I am a football coach and I recently bought an automated high tech camera which films training sessions and games by itself. However, to upload the clips on the software I have to connect my camera to the model with an ethernet cable. The problem i have is that i am a student and i live in a share house and the modem is in another person's room. I want to set up a home network somehow on my laptop and have my laptop act as a modem/router itself. that way i can connect my camera with my laptop using the ethernet cable. is that possible? and if yes, how do i do that?

What do you think?
4 Comments
Philosopher

@Alexandros Stylianou for help from us fellow customer and staff please post in the help side in the CORRECT topic for help on it Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

this is not a help area

if u can post in the broadband side of which broadband u have u can get help on ur issue or advice on it. if u wish u can tag me in by doing a @then typing my username in so it informs me. as there is ways around some thing but depends on the way the set up is done and if there is a way to work around what u need 

Visitor

My router has not been delivered but I had a text saying that it had been and I’m still paying the bill for it. Help on what to do anyone?

Visitor

Good morning I updated my broadband BT to Talk Talk yesterday, do you contact the BT for my new update to don’t charge me BT? 
when are you coming to set up my talk talk broadband please 

Philosopher

@Shancoxy please post in ur own topic in the broadband side for which bb u have and a team member will help from there

Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

@Mansoureh Gilestani ok yes they will u should get email or post on when the change over happens for more help please post in help side here in the area u need help in Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community