Need help?

Recordable box

Submitted by Rach1973 23-03-2021 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I have just found out from my daughter is a new to talk talk that they don’t supply recordable boxes anymore and she is not happy as that’s what she was expecting ... and I feel guilty now as I helped talk her in to having TalkTalk and really wished I hadn’t  I have been a loyal customer for 20 yrs or more and when I need a new box again if it’s not a recordable one I will look elsewhere I watch everything off recordings so I will not be very happy ... I hate the advertisements 

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

Recordable box

I have just found out from my daughter is a new to talk talk that they don’t supply recordable boxes anymore and she is not happy as that’s what she was expecting ... and I feel guilty now as I helped talk her in to having TalkTalk and really wished I hadn’t  I have been a loyal customer for 20 yrs or more and when I need a new box again if it’s not a recordable one I will look elsewhere I watch everything off recordings so I will not be very happy ... I hate the advertisements 

What do you think?
1 Comment
ferguson
Community Star

Where did you, or daughter get the impression that TalkTalk were providing recording boxes? They have not been doing so for a couple of months now. There is little purpose in posting this in the Ideas section by the way, either start a Help topic, or lodge a complaint if you are unhappy.