cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Redesigned My TalkTalk Mobile Application with more added functionality

Submitted by an1sa_k 22-11-2017 | 1 Comment

I think the My TalkTalk Mobile App is due a redesign and it would be awesome if the app had more functionality. For example: if you could view your service status, change Homesafe, Virus Alert, Homework Time Settings via the app, perform a broadband speed check within the app. Since mobiles are now used by most of us, I think redesigning the app and adding more functionality to it would be great! Hate keep on logging in to my account using my mobile web browser and wish that the app could have these functionalities. It would make life easier for everyone!

Get more ideas related to: Mobile

Redesigned My TalkTalk Mobile Application with more added functionality

I think the My TalkTalk Mobile App is due a redesign and it would be awesome if the app had more functionality. For example: if you could view your service status, change Homesafe, Virus Alert, Homework Time Settings via the app, perform a broadband speed check within the app. Since mobiles are now used by most of us, I think redesigning the app and adding more functionality to it would be great! Hate keep on logging in to my account using my mobile web browser and wish that the app could have these functionalities. It would make life easier for everyone!

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Team
Status changed to: Duplicate

@an1sa_k Thanks for the suggestion.We've recently redesigned and relaunched our app. We're continuing to look into enhancing functionality in the future. I can see that you have another idea open so I'll close this as a duplicate.

My TalkTalk App needs more functionality