cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Reorder Channel Lists

Submitted by bobman1 07-04-2017 | 6 Comments

With FREVIEW, channels can be moved into any order or preference e. g. BBC channels could be grouped together why can this not be done with TT TV?

Before the latest update any channel could be deleted _ why was this function removed?

Get more ideas related to: TV

Reorder Channel Lists

With FREVIEW, channels can be moved into any order or preference e. g. BBC channels could be grouped together why can this not be done with TT TV?

Before the latest update any channel could be deleted _ why was this function removed?

What do you think?
6 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi Bobman 1 and thanks for your suggestion 🙂

We are working on the hide channels feature, however we don't have any timescales at the moment. I'll let you know as soon as we have more info.

I've also raised your suggestion of re-ordering channels.

Thanks

Participant

Thank you for your reply.

Apologies for the delayed reply.

Sightseer

As the hide channels feature was available before the update, I can't understand why it wasn't carried over. Also, when viewing recordings, it now takes longer to locate a desired recording than before. This update is a shambles. 

Conversation Starter

I agree about the update. I am sure I pressed less buttons and waited less time before.

Popular Poster

The TV box is good, but still a way to go, I can now edit out the channels I am not interested in

viewing, but as channels are sorted in number order, you get gaps after editing, what I would like

to see is channel movement within the TV guide, so that I can move my HD channels to the top of

the Guide, leaving the SD channels further down the list in order of preference, can this be put in for

next firmware updates ?? edited as reply did not look correct on posting

@bobman1 wrote:

Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@bobman1 Thanks again for the suggestion. We've looked into this idea and have taken it on board, however for the time being there are higher priority features that we are trying to deliver and we therefore can't commit to delivering this right now. If anything changes then I'll update your idea to let you know.