Need help?

Respond

Submitted by gavmoulds 27-04-2020 | 12 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

You could try responding to customers who have issues instead of just ignoring them until they go away and switch providers. FAR FROM HAPPY.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Respond

You could try responding to customers who have issues instead of just ignoring them until they go away and switch providers. FAR FROM HAPPY.

What do you think?
12 Comments
Community Star

They are responding, although with longer delays than usual because the forums are exceptionally busy at the moment picking up issues that would be handled elsewhere in more normal circumstances. Spamming the boards is really unhelpful.

Participant

I have been trying tirelessly to get a response from Talk Talk. They simply will not answer and have now flat out refused to accept my formal complaint. Despite your claims the telephones lines are closed and you cannot speak to anyone when you have problems. Presently only today I have received a letter with a number for me to call before I switch providers...the numbers are not in use you are not taking calls and your own message says the lines are closed. You are an internet company...how can you not set up home working Its a complete joke.

Community Star

Why did you not reply on the post where the support team did respond over three weeks ago?

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/No-Internet-No-help/m-p/2480783

Participant

they are not responding to me.

Participant

BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHY MY BILL HAS BEEN INCREASED BY OVER £11.OO PER MONTH.

Community Star

Probably because a discount expired? Call the customer loyalty team on 0345 172 0046 between 10:00 and 6:00 Monday to Friday, they are available, make sure you say "loyalty team" when prompted in response to the why are you calling question.

Participant

THAT IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. IVE BEEN CALLING FOR WEEKS AND EVERY TIME THE MESSAGE SAYS THE PHONELINES ARE CLOSED. AND WHY CAN THEY NOT DEAL WITH COMPLAINTS. IN FACT THEY HAVE FLATLY REFUSED. They are supposed to be a leading technology company yet they cant work from home......Ive never heard such crap in my entire life. and lies.

Community Star

Stop spamming the forums, you have been reported.

Participant

IM NOT SPAMMING ANYTHING....ALL I HAVE DONE IS ANSWER PEOPLES COMMENTS.....SOMETHING TALKTALK SHOULD TRY

Is anyone know how to make talktalk to call me back??? Only can speak to cancellations dep. They can not help as they hands are tight. Manager no available. They make requests to customer service to call but never happen. I have issues since March. What else I can make? I need to speak to someone who are able to help.