cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Retaining customers on contract renewal

Submitted by Centaur 10-10-2019 | 2 Comments

I was particularly disappointed with TTs response to my enquiry about the expiry of my current contract and the offer I had received from SKY to provide basically the same Phone, Fibre BB and TV service for considerably less than the current TT costs, let alone the revised renewal one.

In the 9 years I have been a loyal and supportive TT customer, I have always been able to renegotiate a fair deal on contract renewal, but this time around, TT seems to have lost the plot rather I'm sorry to say, and I have thus signed up to SKY  for a 3 year price guaranteed contract at £8.50 month less than current TT price, and I'm really sorry to have been virtually forced to do so.

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Retaining customers on contract renewal

I was particularly disappointed with TTs response to my enquiry about the expiry of my current contract and the offer I had received from SKY to provide basically the same Phone, Fibre BB and TV service for considerably less than the current TT costs, let alone the revised renewal one.

In the 9 years I have been a loyal and supportive TT customer, I have always been able to renegotiate a fair deal on contract renewal, but this time around, TT seems to have lost the plot rather I'm sorry to say, and I have thus signed up to SKY  for a 3 year price guaranteed contract at £8.50 month less than current TT price, and I'm really sorry to have been virtually forced to do so.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi Centaur,

I'm sorry hear that you've decided to leave but I hope everything goes well with your new provider. I hope you'll consider us again the future, as we may then be able to offer you a deal that you'll be happy with. 

Chris

Enlightened One

I have been a TT customer (through various takeovers and buy outs) for 16 years (Nildram, TTbusiness, TT residential) and every time my account comes up for renewal - I end up negotiating a deal via live chat.

Surely - it would not be too difficult for an official discount rate for long term customers ?

ie) 10% after 5 years, 20% after 10 years......

Rather than a random discount that depends on what the chat person had for breakfast that morning ?