I currently have the basic you view box without record. Now I don't know who decided this but I started you view and it updated and all was going well but for some reason the remote has the record button on it even though you can't use it and even if I wanted to update it to the latest I would have to send it back.
Seems a bit redundant to me but I'm here to suggest the following after testing for nearly 3 weeks.
1. Bigger font on youview guide or at least sizable font. I'm not the best reader on the world but for some bits I need a magnifyer.
2. One box with all the additions built in so you can turn them off or on when you wish. Passing back and forth for a massive charge of £50 is a waste of time and money
3. Clear sections within youview with clear categories and more channels for your money. With the entertainment package I don't get much for my money and should be able to select the channels I want.
4. Preview TV I'm watching without looking through writing on screen like sky does.
5. Instead of pressing talk talk button and getting a few channels outline 20 of the best channels or the more relative to what people actually watch.
6. Add YouTube to apps. Much needed