Need help?

Ring tone change Chat Line staff to be made aware

Submitted by donbug 25-02-2021 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I noticed my ring tone had changed so set up a chat line 25th February and after many conversations lasting at least ONE HOUR the advisor went through all the options as if I had a fault with my line. Despite explaining the strange continental ring tone I was told that my line & equipment would have to go through tests and I may be without service. After closing the chat I then looked in the Community ( I wish I had done this first!!) and found it was a know problem. Please could the chat line agents be told so as not to waste customers valuable time.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

Ring tone change Chat Line staff to be made aware

I noticed my ring tone had changed so set up a chat line 25th February and after many conversations lasting at least ONE HOUR the advisor went through all the options as if I had a fault with my line. Despite explaining the strange continental ring tone I was told that my line & equipment would have to go through tests and I may be without service. After closing the chat I then looked in the Community ( I wish I had done this first!!) and found it was a know problem. Please could the chat line agents be told so as not to waste customers valuable time.

What do you think?
1 Comment
hosay299
Philosopher

@donbug they might have the info but not want to sue it can work both ways and might want to rule out other things as could be somthing else how do they know with out checking. i use this site more than chat as chat is just for renewing