Need help?

Ringing people back

Submitted by Matthew81 24-04-2020 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Here’s an idea, try resolving problems instead of recommending things that are irrelevant. I’ve had no internet for four days, (which I need for work) tried contacting you on every platform and still no response or call back.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Ringing people back

Here’s an idea, try resolving problems instead of recommending things that are irrelevant. I’ve had no internet for four days, (which I need for work) tried contacting you on every platform and still no response or call back.

What do you think?
4 Comments
Conversation Starter

you just want to talk to somebody, right? like literally talk to somebody and have them understand your problem. maybe it's something that could be even be fixed within minutes. you'd be happy, talktalk'd be happy and the next person could be helped. instead you're left chasing links and dead ends, posting messages and hoping somebody, anybody responds...

Popular Poster

I agree totally with this. My daughter had a problem with her internet, phoned her providor John Lewis who answered within minutes, the problem resolved that day and they even phoned back the next day to check everything was ok. How different from my experience of talktalk. Still no internet after 3 weeks  still no response from anyone at customer service. Atrocious. 

Conversation Starter

@Bwb59 lodge an official complaint via email: concerns@talktalkplc.com

You’ll likely get an auto response directing you to the live chat and phone service (that’s the response I got). Yes, that’s no use, but keep it, because it at least shows you’re trying from your end. So, if you wish to challenge charges or pursue compensation, you can at least prove you raised your concerns. Good luck!

First Timer

Totally agree with the above comments. 

I was without internet for 10 days .

Had to chase endlessly via online chat which was the only method of communication. 

Requested a call back , told not possible.

Could have been resolved in 1 phone conversation.

All emails, texts , phone calls just send you round in a never ending loop.

My idea is to simply phone the customer back !