Need help?

Rudness

Submitted by Andrewmcc1 25-07-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Here is an idea. Don't just cut off a chatt when it becomes to difficult for you because the facts on the ground don't match what your out of date computer system says.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Rudness

Here is an idea. Don't just cut off a chatt when it becomes to difficult for you because the facts on the ground don't match what your out of date computer system says.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Philosopher

@Andrewmcc1 if need help post in help side and the team will reply with in a few days

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

First Timer

Having the same problem nearly a week now. I tried everything. I took the main socket out for more then 20 minutes, on and off the router, hold on the setting button for few second then put everything on but still the internet not working. I can see only power and wireless green lights are flashing.

I have contacted Talktalk many times regarding the issue but Talktalk don't resolve it. Every time i contact them they say technical department will call back. A week still waiting for their call, if Talktalk don't contact by today, i have no choice but to leave them. It's seems like Talktalk don't care about it's customer, they don't take any issue seriously.