Need help?

Send me an email straightaway

Submitted by Garytalks 09-02-2021 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Somehow I managed to "chat" with a TT employee yesterday and verbally agreed home phone / broadband contact renewal terms but they didn't send me an email or correspondence of any kind straightaway. Nothing received here the next day so I found a TT phone number which I called. After picking the least worst option as to what I wanted help with (because neither of the options seemed appropriate, the female I spoke to (speaking - you know, where a person says a word or words and another person says some more words) told me that staff can't send an email as they are system generated but I should receive one in 3 to 5 days. That means if the TT staff person got something wrong, I wouldn't find out about it for perhaps 5 days, 5 wasted days in which the misunderstanding couldve been resolved. All i wanted was a one line email to confirm the price we had agreed, that's all. Please let your staff write emails to customers. 

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Send me an email straightaway

Somehow I managed to "chat" with a TT employee yesterday and verbally agreed home phone / broadband contact renewal terms but they didn't send me an email or correspondence of any kind straightaway. Nothing received here the next day so I found a TT phone number which I called. After picking the least worst option as to what I wanted help with (because neither of the options seemed appropriate, the female I spoke to (speaking - you know, where a person says a word or words and another person says some more words) told me that staff can't send an email as they are system generated but I should receive one in 3 to 5 days. That means if the TT staff person got something wrong, I wouldn't find out about it for perhaps 5 days, 5 wasted days in which the misunderstanding couldve been resolved. All i wanted was a one line email to confirm the price we had agreed, that's all. Please let your staff write emails to customers. 

What do you think?
1 Comment
hosay299
Philosopher

@Garytalks please post in the help side in the area for help or re chat with a agent for more help 

emails are sent if agreed and set up via a order request 

best to post in my account in UR OWN TOPIC Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community