Need help?

Service Management Ctr email confirmations

Submitted by wmcnr 25-09-2019 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I am suffering from slow speed and call dropouts.  After several long calls to the Technical Team they acknowledged that I have a line fault and I was given the wrong email address for the Service Management Team in Manchester.  When I got the correct address I fired the email including TTeams requested Ping and Routetrace readings.  The SMCtr team require 5 working days, so I was offered a TTeam ring back 8 days later.  It would be nice to know that my information has got to the correct Team.  Can I suggest an automated email confirmation system please. 

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Service Management Ctr email confirmations

I am suffering from slow speed and call dropouts.  After several long calls to the Technical Team they acknowledged that I have a line fault and I was given the wrong email address for the Service Management Team in Manchester.  When I got the correct address I fired the email including TTeams requested Ping and Routetrace readings.  The SMCtr team require 5 working days, so I was offered a TTeam ring back 8 days later.  It would be nice to know that my information has got to the correct Team.  Can I suggest an automated email confirmation system please. 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi wmcnr,

Thanks for the suggestion, sorry to hear that you were given the wrong email address. Could you PM me the email address that you were asked to send the pings and traceroutes too (the correct address)

Thanks
Chris