Need help?

Service to your customers

Submitted by Laurie McGuire 16-05-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

My mother is 78. She lives on her own, she is disabled. She is isolating for Covid 19. Her only way to contact her family and friends is by phone. Her phone line has so much static no one can hear her speak and she cannot hear anyone. The line is now cutting out after about 2 minutes. TALK TALK is providing no assistance whatsoever.  She has called them and emailed them repeatedly. All she gets is acknowledgement emails and sent through endless recorded messages They do not care, they are not helping her, but they are happy to bill her. It is theft They are charging her for service they are not providing. 

How is this supposed to be remedied? She is paying for the service TALK TALK you need to lift your game and assist my mother. She cannot do any more. Email and phone call is all she has and this is not fixing the problem. I hope someone will read this and get to work. Its pretty tough when you cannot contact TALK TALK to get them to fix a problem. 

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

Service to your customers

My mother is 78. She lives on her own, she is disabled. She is isolating for Covid 19. Her only way to contact her family and friends is by phone. Her phone line has so much static no one can hear her speak and she cannot hear anyone. The line is now cutting out after about 2 minutes. TALK TALK is providing no assistance whatsoever.  She has called them and emailed them repeatedly. All she gets is acknowledgement emails and sent through endless recorded messages They do not care, they are not helping her, but they are happy to bill her. It is theft They are charging her for service they are not providing. 

How is this supposed to be remedied? She is paying for the service TALK TALK you need to lift your game and assist my mother. She cannot do any more. Email and phone call is all she has and this is not fixing the problem. I hope someone will read this and get to work. Its pretty tough when you cannot contact TALK TALK to get them to fix a problem. 

What do you think?
2 Comments
Philosopher

U have i see posted in the help side the team will pick it up soon

please see a reply from Gliwmaeden2 on ur help topic the info he has give is correct so please do as he says.

also talktalk do not mange all of the equipment as the only isp that does that is virgin media 

as any faults from the exchange to ur home master socket are manged via bt optec.

and they have delays and changes to the way the fix faults while in c19 as they will not fix faults in side the house all the time now

Philosopher

@Laurie McGuire on checking a info on talktalk help site i have found this info 

as if u did do the power of attorney it says it can take 28 days

see in the help article for more info here

i am sure one of the |OCE team will help when they get to ur topic and explain what u will need to do due to data protection laws 

as some other people are having to do the same trying to get faults fixed for other family members on there behalf