cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Set a voicemail ringback time if new messages

Submitted by EdInWestSussex 12-10-2018 | 3 Comments

How about a setting which allows the user to nominate a set time of day / once a week where if there are new voicemails, your phone rings and a message alerts you to the fact?

We have a phone with no visual indicator and sometimes miss messages for days (both out at work and don't remember to check the landline every day).

I'd love to set it for 'Every day at 6:30pm' or 'Sundays at 5pm'

Then the phone would ring and the message would be something like 'Hi, this is TalkTalk voicemail, with your scheduled alert. You have two new messages. First message......"

The best version of this would be to go straight into messages (as opposed to a message telling you to ring Voicemail)

Get more ideas related to: Phone

Set a voicemail ringback time if new messages

How about a setting which allows the user to nominate a set time of day / once a week where if there are new voicemails, your phone rings and a message alerts you to the fact?

We have a phone with no visual indicator and sometimes miss messages for days (both out at work and don't remember to check the landline every day).

I'd love to set it for 'Every day at 6:30pm' or 'Sundays at 5pm'

Then the phone would ring and the message would be something like 'Hi, this is TalkTalk voicemail, with your scheduled alert. You have two new messages. First message......"

The best version of this would be to go straight into messages (as opposed to a message telling you to ring Voicemail)

What do you think?
3 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Unable to Deliver

@EdInWestSussex Thanks for the suggestion. This is not something that we're currently looking to implement, however I'll pass your feedback on.

Chatterbox

Is it possible on oppo A3S?? This is my first android mobile. what is the steps? Help please.

Insightful One

@sanctempdyra if u need help try posing in the mobile area or look for u own phone fourm site for more help on there.