Setting programme reminders tv guide

Submitted by revort08 07-07-2017 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hi

Can you make it possible to set a proramme reminder even when the programme is avaliable on iplayer etc as at present when i try to do this it keeps going to the player to watch a past episode this is so annoying, also maybe adding a feature on the guide to turn over to the  channel selected at the set time.

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

Setting programme reminders tv guide

Hi

Can you make it possible to set a proramme reminder even when the programme is avaliable on iplayer etc as at present when i try to do this it keeps going to the player to watch a past episode this is so annoying, also maybe adding a feature on the guide to turn over to the  channel selected at the set time.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

@revort08 I'm sorry for the delay. This sounds like the expected behaviour. If a programme that's on in the future is a repeat of something that has already been broadcast and is available on demand, then the OK button will launch the on demand programme rather than set a reminder. You can still set a reminder for these programmes from the action panel by pressing the info button on the programme, there should then be an option to set a reminder.