Need help?

Show Contract length or End Date

Submitted by aviarybirds 27-03-2017 | 39 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

You should include on your monthly bill the date your contract commenced or when contract ends, it would also be beneficial to have this displayed within my account somewhere.

Latest Update: Delivered

Contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount, for more information check out our guide - When does my contract end?

Get more ideas related to: Billing

Show Contract length or End Date

You should include on your monthly bill the date your contract commenced or when contract ends, it would also be beneficial to have this displayed within my account somewhere.

Latest Update: Delivered

Contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount, for more information check out our guide - When does my contract end?

What do you think?
39 Comments
Wizz Kid

Part 3.2 (repost)

Calls to the Channel Islands, ...
You can call us once discount ends, so we can check available promotions offered or check it online as well.
Once again, I do apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.
I hope I have explained things clearly for you here. If you have questions about anything else, feel free to get back to us.
You can also find lots of helpful information and advice on your My Account ...
Kind regards,
???????
TalkTalk Customer Relations
Your TalkTalk Teampost)

Wizz Kid

Part 4 (final)

The response was clearly cobbled together by a helpful agent.
It includes the duration of the contract but not the start date.
Looks like TT don't have a standard contract template given to all customers showing details of the agreement, so why not?

Wizz Kid

I have now asked TT support twice for my contract details in a clear and transparent form, as mandated by ofcom.  Neither of these promises to send me my contract details were met.

I have now raised a complaint -

Complaint 1-000005-605249-0
contact was "Lane" customer service management.

Lane suggested I raise a "Subject Access Request" to obtain the details of my contract with TT.

A Subject Access Request is a way of obtaining information a business hold about you, it is a very obtuse way of getting a "clear and transparent contract" out of TT.

Seems TT are very reluctant to let their customers know what they are agreeing to, why is that?

Wizz Kid

Status accepted...How about an update?...Can you explain why this is taking so long and the difficulties TalkTalk has with this?...Perhaps you should look at other (rival) subscription services and try and ascertain how they manage this simple operation?

Wizz Kid

Hi Clubhouse.

OK. To summarise.

I wrote to ofcom but never got a response.

Priscilla Naicker from TalkTalk Customer Relations responded to my complaint by email on 30/08/2018. The email contained all the terms of my contract, so the complaint was satisfied.

However, I saw a better offer from TalkTalk and took out a new contract starting sometime around 01/12/2018 lasting for 12 months.

The start date is a bit vague because TalkTalk remain very reluctant to provide their customers with a "clear and transparent" contract.

Enlightened One

This information is now available from the My Account / My Package screen @aviarybirds, but with respect to my account in particular, I am perplexed by the following contradiction ....

Dashboard / My Package / Contract end date: 25 Feb 2019

Dashboard / My bills & payments / Your bill summary / Package / This discount ends on 24 February 2019

~R.

Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Delivered

Latest update - Contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount, for more information check out our guide - When does my contract end?

Super Duper Contributor

Nearly 2 years in the making but at last it is done 

Popular Poster

how do i contact the loyalty team