Need help?

Show Contract length or End Date

Submitted by aviarybirds 27-03-2017 | 39 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

You should include on your monthly bill the date your contract commenced or when contract ends, it would also be beneficial to have this displayed within my account somewhere.

Latest Update: Delivered

Contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount, for more information check out our guide - When does my contract end?

Get more ideas related to: Billing

Show Contract length or End Date

You should include on your monthly bill the date your contract commenced or when contract ends, it would also be beneficial to have this displayed within my account somewhere.

Latest Update: Delivered

Contract end dates are now visible in MyAccount, for more information check out our guide - When does my contract end?

What do you think?
39 Comments
Insightful One

@OCE_Debbie wrote:

If you're on our new fixed price plan, you'll see a message in myaccount regarding when your discount will expire.

Which discount are you referring to specifically Online Community Executive Michelle, and where exactly in My Account [myaccount] can this information be viewed?  It's a big place!

~R.

Community Star

My Account > View latest bill >  Detailed

Conversation Starter

I had never thought about it before. Great idea.

Community Star

Hi @OCE_Michelle

There used to be a message highlighted in blue on my billing when I was on a legacy contract to advise when the discount ends. You say that message should also be there for FLPP contracts. I've recently upgraded to a FLPP but there's no longer a message to advise when the discount ends.  I've kept a copy of my contract details so I do know when the contract ends but we still see customers asking about their contract end date.  So I'm just asking (a) is that message just missing from my billing or is it missing from all FLPP customers? and (b) any info from the MyAccount team on when this idea will be delivered?

Community Star

@Gondola Have you had your first bill yet for your new package? The details should be there via dropdown arrows next to each element.

Community Star

...yes first bill with advance payment for FLPP. No message in the detailed view as there was before.

Community Star

OK, one thing, is it a full month? I'm racking my brain trying to remember what I saw when I last renewed, there may have been a gap of a month. Might be better to start a support topic rather than posting in the ideas section?

Community Star

Better to leave it to Michelle to answer here. But it is the first full month of new billing so it's useful for us all to know if it's just a first month error (in case other customers ask).  But I'll not be able to answer that myself until the first week of January 2018.

Community Star

OK. I've just gone back through my bills. The one which covered the period where I switched from one plan to the next did not have the details. The next one did.

Community Star

Michelle, question (a) no end date? Seems to be confirmed by two of us as a first month billing issue - escalate to the MyAccount team to fix as non-urgent work?