Need help?

Sky Sports Box Office

Submitted by Gondola | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

A customer has asked if they can pay for Sky Box Office events by an alternative method other than the payment pin and TalkTalk account billing.  So, can an alternative payment process be investigated please?

Get more ideas related to: Billing TV

0 Likes

Sky Sports Box Office

A customer has asked if they can pay for Sky Box Office events by an alternative method other than the payment pin and TalkTalk account billing.  So, can an alternative payment process be investigated please?

What do you think?
4 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating

Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

@Gondola Apologies for the delay and confusion, did they have any alternative suggestions in mind?

Community Star

Yes, the customer wished to pay online by debit / credit card. 

Maybe they weren't the household account holder / didn't have the payment PIN or didn't want the transaction appearing on the account.  If they were the account holder they could have used the payment PIN for quick access and then in their own time made a one-off payment to the account so the monthly billing remained unchanged. 

I think it's just about having some flexibility in making one payment at the time of purchase.

Community Team

@Gondola Thanks for letting me know and I'll pass the feedback on for consideration.