cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky Sports Red Button

Submitted by Pleigh 29-09-2018 | 2 Comments

Hi, I'm wondering why the red button option is not available on Sky Sports? We pay for Sky Sports so we should get everything included with it, we are missing out on football etc due to not been able to access the red button. I've seen a few people have mentioned this on here and still nothing has been done. If it isn't available soon then I will be switching to Sky or Virgin. 

I'm not prepared to pay for a limited service.

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

Sky Sports Red Button

Hi, I'm wondering why the red button option is not available on Sky Sports? We pay for Sky Sports so we should get everything included with it, we are missing out on football etc due to not been able to access the red button. I've seen a few people have mentioned this on here and still nothing has been done. If it isn't available soon then I will be switching to Sky or Virgin. 

I'm not prepared to pay for a limited service.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Community Star

As you say this has been mentioned by others, I personally raised this with the support team. TalkTalk's response was similar to that on the same Idea posted by another member: 

"We are always looking for ways to improve our TV offering and will take the feedback on board, but currently this is something we are not able to provide."

Community Team
Status changed to: Duplicate