Need help?

Sort out my problem

Submitted by stephmdb 28-08-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Onetel mailzone: I cannot get through by phone. My emails disappear I have already phoned earlier today. and it was helpful but I still cannot find the emails which disappeared without me doing anything. I'm having constant problem with mailzone and I am contemplating moving to another service. I need help now. When I try to send this it says 'Server closed the connection unexpectedly'. MDB Stephens

Get more ideas related to: Email

0 Likes

Sort out my problem

Onetel mailzone: I cannot get through by phone. My emails disappear I have already phoned earlier today. and it was helpful but I still cannot find the emails which disappeared without me doing anything. I'm having constant problem with mailzone and I am contemplating moving to another service. I need help now. When I try to send this it says 'Server closed the connection unexpectedly'. MDB Stephens

What do you think?
2 Comments
Philosopher

@stephmdb please post for help and then in ur own topic this is not help side

Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Community Star

Your onetel mailbox has probably been hacked and needs a password change. TalkTalk can authorise that for you.

If you'd like the TalkTalk Community support team to offer individual help please Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Email & Webmail) Click here.

Importantly, do check that your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down to Private Notes and add the onetel email address and then save changes.

Gondola - Email forum volunteer