Need help?

Stop making it impossible to contact talktalk

Submitted by RobW2 05-10-2020 | 26 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I am so sick of companies such as talktalk using COVID as an excuse for lack of customer service and making it impossible to get a problem fixed. What is easier than customer services to be home based for advisors? All they need is a phone and /or a computer. So simple, but companies like talktalk are using it as an excuse to employ less staff. We are not paying less for the service because of COVID so give us the service we pay for. The website says online chat is available. IT IS NOT. Do your job talktalk and get some customer service agents working before you lose all your customers. My contract ends in a couple of months. I bet you're not slow to contact me then

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Stop making it impossible to contact talktalk

I am so sick of companies such as talktalk using COVID as an excuse for lack of customer service and making it impossible to get a problem fixed. What is easier than customer services to be home based for advisors? All they need is a phone and /or a computer. So simple, but companies like talktalk are using it as an excuse to employ less staff. We are not paying less for the service because of COVID so give us the service we pay for. The website says online chat is available. IT IS NOT. Do your job talktalk and get some customer service agents working before you lose all your customers. My contract ends in a couple of months. I bet you're not slow to contact me then

What do you think?
26 Comments
Weevie
Enlightened One

That would be breaking equalities laws as well - how would a non-speaker, like myself contact TT ?

Disgruntled11
Visitor

Completely agree with you.  Since I decided to use TalkTalk, I’ve made 6 phone calls totalling 5 hours and 43 minutes.  Essentially TalkTalk haven’t provided me with ANY service and in fact cancelled the order and didn’t tell me.  I only found out as I rung to find out where the router was the day before installation.  They promised me 3 times they would resolve it.  You ask to speak to a senior member and staff and they are never available or in meetings.    Finally gave up last Thursday.  Cancelled the order, or so I thought, rung on Friday and Saturday to check the cancellation had been actioned - it hasn’t.  I can’t get them to provide me with a service and can’t get them to cancel my account.  Currently TT are leaving me isolated and without Broadband and TV in a global pandemic as they won’t relinquish control of the cables.  Apparently the system is ‘stuck’ no info

as to how or when there are going to resolve it.  My advice is DO NOT use TT.  Wish I’d listened to others!

RobW2
Chatterbox
Disgruntled11 Welcome to the club. I have finally managed to get some action started on my complaint in the last couple of days, but only after contacting the CEO. I'll post updates as it progresses guys
PaulGu
Team Player

The support numbers aren't published anywhere on the web site that I can find. They are 03451 720046 and 03451 720088 and maybe others.

The link to Chat is only on the Complaints page and doesn't appear when viewed in Firefox, but does when viewed in MS Edge

Weevie
Enlightened One
TalkTalk Phone Numbers
TalkTalk Customer Service Number 0345 172 0088

TalkTalk Customer Service Number is 0345 172 0088 available Monday –Sunday, 8 am – 8 pm. This the TalkTalk customer service free phone number 0345 172 0088 to call if you have any questions or concerns about the services that they offer. The TalkTalk customer support team is in charge of handling issues that concern broadband and security, phone, TV, mobile, account and billing and email. This also the TalkTalk number 0345 172 0088 to call if you want to place a new order, track an order, need help with an existing order, change an appointment, and voucher claim. If you decide to cancel your mobile services as well cancel your contract, call TalkTalk customer service number 0345 172 0088 to help you on this.

TalkTalk Mobile Service Number 0345 172 0044

TalkTalk Mobile Service  Number is 0345 172 0044 available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm, Saturday- Sunday, 9 am – 6 pm.  This is the TalkTalk phone number 0345 172 0044 to dial If you have any complaints about TalkTalk mobile. This is also the TalkTalk mobile service phone number 0345 172 0044 to call if you want to make a payment from your TalkTalk account.

RobW2
Chatterbox
 That's very useful to know that chat doesn't work in Firefox. That's what I use. Thanks for the info.   

Weevie Thanks for the info you shared also.

As an update about my problem.

After contacting the CEO office I was sent a new router and after suffering for months the problem was solved. If  I had been able to contact talktalk properly at the start it

would have saved me months of frustration.