Need help?

Support

Submitted by YourJoking 05-02-2021 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Why not give support to your customers that PAY for a service, instead of hiding away like scared rats ?

What is with you,  that you do everything possible to frustrate your own customers when they have problems that need resolving.

I've *wasted* almost £10 in mobile phone charges trying to cancel an engineers visit to my house. You have removed the Chat Application from the website so no-one can talk to you and you do not answer the phone. 

No doubt the bill you send to me every month will arive before its due time with the correct amount. 

Shall I hide and pretend your not there ?

What about the money I've wasted ? £10 and STILL no contact.

Its a Disgrace. An absolute waste of time. TalkTalk ? should be called SilenceSilence

Get more ideas related to: Broadband Other

Support

Why not give support to your customers that PAY for a service, instead of hiding away like scared rats ?

What is with you,  that you do everything possible to frustrate your own customers when they have problems that need resolving.

I've *wasted* almost £10 in mobile phone charges trying to cancel an engineers visit to my house. You have removed the Chat Application from the website so no-one can talk to you and you do not answer the phone. 

No doubt the bill you send to me every month will arive before its due time with the correct amount. 

Shall I hide and pretend your not there ?

What about the money I've wasted ? £10 and STILL no contact.

Its a Disgrace. An absolute waste of time. TalkTalk ? should be called SilenceSilence

What do you think?
4 Comments
Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Chat is available from 9am every day,  @YourJoking.

Scroll down on this page to find the link:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

When it's busy, refresh the page to catch it when it becomes available.

Garytalks

How do you know if Chat is busy ? Don't tell me, you can't get access to it. I agree TT support is fkg joke. TT, please, if live chat isn't available, put up a notice on screen to let your customers know, something like "sorry, all our support staff are busy at the moment, please try your luck later".

hosay299
Philosopher

@Garytalks it should show busy what browser are u using??

try using Chat with the team see https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#chat

Elizabeth 4
Sightseer

Why not try getting the box(es) delivered before the engineer comes out for installation. I had to pay £50 upfront and was told I'd receive my box in 2 working days. Two weeks later, the day before the engineer is due to come and install I still have no box. Went on Live Chat for help to be told it will be delivered in the next 24hrs (engineer comes to morning). I've been assured my box will be here before the engineer so fingers crossed. Will update.