Need help?

THE BANNER ~ BRING BACK THE BLUEBELLS!

Submitted by TheHornedOne 21-07-2018 | 8 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 13.19.33.pngTALKTALK BANNER!

Get more ideas related to: Community

THE BANNER ~ BRING BACK THE BLUEBELLS!

Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 13.19.33.pngTALKTALK BANNER!

What do you think?
8 Comments
Community Star

Hi TheHornedOne

Bluebell Wood.png

The bluebell wood is still there but there does now appear to be a grazing goat gobbling gleefully... is that the cause of the hunger for hyacinthoides non-scripta?

Enlightened One

@Gondolawrote: The bluebell wood is still there but .........

Ha, so it is Gondola ........ not somewhere I visit regularly, obviously.  Doh!

Community Star

Ha, the changes in Community artwork continue... Gorgeous grazing goat goes... Transmogrifies to terrifying tup!

...another change?

But just to let you know that as well as being able to change your avatar at any time from goat to tup to gnu, it was planned that members could also customise their profile page.  That particular feature hasn't yet been implemented but maybe; some day.

Community Team

@Gondola Thanks Gondola 🙂

Enlightened One

But why would you assume the animal in question to be male @Gondola?

~R.

Community Star

Good question R.  I assumed it was your alter ego!  Ha! If that's feminine that's ok by me. 

Enlightened One

It is not a question of secondary personality Gondola, rather a question of knowing ones sheep breeds - born out of living with a spinner.  I cite the Dorset Horn, and Jacob breeds in particular, both gender of which carry horns!

I'm not too rapt with the present avatars somewhat nondescript animation however, so I may need to work on applying a little St. Elmo's fire, ha!

~R.

Chatterbox

BANNERS!!!

Any users that are using Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 will NOT be able to use the New Updated TalkTalk Mail System!

The anti-banner software within Kasperskey will blog all attempts to login to the new system.

One has to create an exception within the Kaspersky anti-banner