Need help?

TT Player - Tiles

Submitted by leemurphy100 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Could we have larger 'tiles' in the TT Player (perhaps 4 per row?) on a vertical scroll? The "just added", "recently trending" and "leaving soon" all contain the same programmes so they are pointless. Instead you could put a small symbol in the cornee of the tile (such as a clock) to indicate the programme ia leaving soon. 

Thanks

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

TT Player - Tiles

Could we have larger 'tiles' in the TT Player (perhaps 4 per row?) on a vertical scroll? The "just added", "recently trending" and "leaving soon" all contain the same programmes so they are pointless. Instead you could put a small symbol in the cornee of the tile (such as a clock) to indicate the programme ia leaving soon. 

Thanks

What do you think?
4 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: New

@leemurphy100 Thanks for the suggestion and I've passed your feedback over to our TV Products Team. Thanks :)

Visitor

@OCE_Michelle Thank you :-) Are there any TV trials running at the moment? I withdrew last summer as I didn't have the time to test features properly, but im in a better position now and I'd love to get involved again.

Community Team

@leemurphy100 Hi, I'm not aware of any TV trials running at the moment. It may be worth checking our trials board from time to time to see if there are any upcoming trials, thanks :)

Insightful One

@leemurphy100@OCE_Michelle would it not be best for he to e-mail them and see if they have a waiting list type thing ???