cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TT to offer data only phone lines no voice calls

Submitted by Aytbit 01-11-2019 | 5 Comments

It’s about time we are able to have the option of internet only lines surely , literally everybody has mobile phones I hate using the house phone because it costs a fortune in comparison to mobile calls so I think talktalk should offer internet only packages for data only no voice calling abilities at a cheaper discounted rate just a thought lol x

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

TT to offer data only phone lines no voice calls

It’s about time we are able to have the option of internet only lines surely , literally everybody has mobile phones I hate using the house phone because it costs a fortune in comparison to mobile calls so I think talktalk should offer internet only packages for data only no voice calling abilities at a cheaper discounted rate just a thought lol x

What do you think?
5 Comments
Community Star

TalkTalk's Fibre for Everyone strategy includes being a fast adopter of Fibre To The Cabinet products including G.Fast and SOGEA (Single Order Generic Ethernet Access) which is broadband without a separate 'phone service. Source TalkTalk Annual Report 2019.

Conversation Starter

But talktalk do not offer data only lines? 

Community Star

Not to residential customers yet but it's been on the roadmap since first announced by TalkTalk in late 2018.

Conversation Starter

Ok thankyou regards

Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi Aytbit,

Thanks for your suggestion

Chris