Need help?

TV boosts

Submitted by davealbert 09-05-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I have cancelled Sky mainly for cost reasons and paying for channels that I rarely if ever use. Most everything I need is available on freeview and freesat. Being a talktalk fibre customer I am considering talktalk TV as the plus box allows recording. The only thing putting me off is the entertainment boost.  Although there are channels in it that I would probably use there is also a good many that would never be used, eg the plethora of MTV. How nice would it be if one could build one's own boost, perhaps with the basic with the odd one added? The option also of individual Discovery channels would be nice.

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

TV boosts

I have cancelled Sky mainly for cost reasons and paying for channels that I rarely if ever use. Most everything I need is available on freeview and freesat. Being a talktalk fibre customer I am considering talktalk TV as the plus box allows recording. The only thing putting me off is the entertainment boost.  Although there are channels in it that I would probably use there is also a good many that would never be used, eg the plethora of MTV. How nice would it be if one could build one's own boost, perhaps with the basic with the odd one added? The option also of individual Discovery channels would be nice.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@davealbert yes but as i have said on ur other post it might not be down to tt.

have u renewed yet as when u do ask a agant on phone or chat if they can offer u a discount on the entertainment boost as that is what i do 

u may need to try chatting or talking with customer loyalty.

at the moment for renewing i think both ways work but u will find out. i have found doing it on chat helps as u have a copy of the chat 

if u do not get the right offer try again another day or time