Need help?

TV

Submitted by asd321a 27-12-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

NOW SENCE YOU HAVE GOT US ALL JOINING  NOW TV  , THE PROBLUM WE ALL HAVE IS NOW WE CAN NO LONGER  RECORED  OR WARCH ED THE  RECORINGS WE HAVE RECORDED WHAT WAS THE POINT OFF     HAVEING A   320 GB HDD ROCORER IF WE CAN NOT RECORD ON IT,  IAM N IT HAPPY  WITH IT AT ALL NOW I CAN NOT WARCH NARTHING  THIORW    MY  TALK  TALK  ,,   JUST  THOROW THE APP ,    WHAT A  WASTE BECOUSE  NOW , ONE DAY   IF  I GO ION HOLIDAY   I WILL. MISS  MY  PROGRAMS  LIKE NICS   AND   ARTHVER PROGRAMS I NO LONGER CAN RECORD   I CAN ON LY   RECORED FOR  MY  TV ARIEALL  IAM  NOT IN PRESS AT ALL, YOU  MANERGERS  JSUT SDO NOT CVCARE ITYS ALL ABOUT MAKEIMNG MONEY   AND NOT FOR THE CUSTUMERS? 

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

TV

NOW SENCE YOU HAVE GOT US ALL JOINING  NOW TV  , THE PROBLUM WE ALL HAVE IS NOW WE CAN NO LONGER  RECORED  OR WARCH ED THE  RECORINGS WE HAVE RECORDED WHAT WAS THE POINT OFF     HAVEING A   320 GB HDD ROCORER IF WE CAN NOT RECORD ON IT,  IAM N IT HAPPY  WITH IT AT ALL NOW I CAN NOT WARCH NARTHING  THIORW    MY  TALK  TALK  ,,   JUST  THOROW THE APP ,    WHAT A  WASTE BECOUSE  NOW , ONE DAY   IF  I GO ION HOLIDAY   I WILL. MISS  MY  PROGRAMS  LIKE NICS   AND   ARTHVER PROGRAMS I NO LONGER CAN RECORD   I CAN ON LY   RECORED FOR  MY  TV ARIEALL  IAM  NOT IN PRESS AT ALL, YOU  MANERGERS  JSUT SDO NOT CVCARE ITYS ALL ABOUT MAKEIMNG MONEY   AND NOT FOR THE CUSTUMERS? 

What do you think?
1 Comment
hosay299
Philosopher

@asd321a u can watch the programs on now tv on boost that has the channel that it is aired on can not see why u would miss it and why u would need to record it??