Need help?

Talk Talk Web mail page FEEDBACK BUTTON is a blue invader

Submitted by oldgit67 06-11-2020 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

For a very long time now this feedback button on the right hand side of the   mail web .  page,  is such a problem Along with the bottom 1/4 of the page is doing nothing only blocking message space . My idea is remove the FEEDBACK BUTTON so we can scroll down ,  and give us more space at the bottom of the web page  to use the email message facility better . .

Get more ideas related to: Email

Talk Talk Web mail page FEEDBACK BUTTON is a blue invader

For a very long time now this feedback button on the right hand side of the   mail web .  page,  is such a problem Along with the bottom 1/4 of the page is doing nothing only blocking message space . My idea is remove the FEEDBACK BUTTON so we can scroll down ,  and give us more space at the bottom of the web page  to use the email message facility better . .

What do you think?
4 Comments
hosay299
Philosopher

@oldgit67 please post in the help side here Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

in email and one of the staff will look at ur issue and do what they can to help get it sorted or get the problem reported 

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

oldgit67
Whizz Kid

Blue invader [feedback button ]  Got  fixed  for now, so  all is well ,We will see if it stays that way ..Thanks to whoever got it changed

oldgit67
Whizz Kid

WELL IT WORKED FOR A TIME -THIS BLUE INVADER FEEDBACK BUTTON ,, AND NOW ONCE AGAIN IT POPPED  ITS UGLY HEAD UP ONCE AGAIN.  SO WHATEVER WAS DONE TO HIDE IT CAN IT BE PUT IN TO OPERATIONONCE MORE .I CAN SEE THIS PROBLEM IS GOING BACK TO 2019 ON THE MEMBERS FORUM SO WHY AGAINDID  IT COME OUT OF HIDING IN 2021 . ...

oldgit67
Whizz Kid

The date is 27/10/ 2021 and as before we have the same BLUE INVADER back to stop us from  scrolling the page once more.