Need help?

TalkTalk Staff

Submitted by HaroldR 25-04-2020 | 3 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I don't know how many head office colleagues there are but the CEO's email this morning that 240 of them are moving over to call centres makes me wonder how many head office people they really need and might it not be a good idea to keep those 240 and possibly others on permanent call centre duty!

Get more ideas related to: Community

TalkTalk Staff

I don't know how many head office colleagues there are but the CEO's email this morning that 240 of them are moving over to call centres makes me wonder how many head office people they really need and might it not be a good idea to keep those 240 and possibly others on permanent call centre duty!

What do you think?
3 Comments
Repeat Guest

Only keep them if they are any good in their roles!

Philosopher

@HaroldRif u need help with something the site can help but this side is not help please see here and post in correct section for u issue and in ur own topic and we or the staff will reply soon.

help side is here

@ignored1 @HaroldR  the CEO staff have also changed to a different area of the uk so they a i think helping the call lines more that on this site.

but this site is not a 24/7 site and before c19 they only worked week days and the flow was a lot lets issues to help fix and post to reply to.

there is a chat option on the c19 page but the call staff are not handling faults only other issues 

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Visitor

I've just received one post in which, supposedly, a lady identifying herself as foxy96 wishes to "become friends with me". I can't say I'm particularly concerned about it although I guess there is the possibility "she" would try scamming if I bothered to reply, which I'm not doing.

Anyway, how do I delete an incoming post I don't want?