Need help?

TalkTalk TV Multi Room

Submitted by fre55die 26-08-2016 | 28 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

Multi-room is now available. Thanks for the suggestions and likes.

Using TalkTalk TV multi-room

Multi room would be great. SKY NOW TV lets you have 4 devices. It has most of the catchup channels and 11 live channels on the entertainment pass. Could we get a multi-room service from TalkTalk. 

Get more ideas related to: TV

TalkTalk TV Multi Room

Multi-room is now available. Thanks for the suggestions and likes.

Multi room would be great. SKY NOW TV lets you have 4 devices. It has most of the catchup channels and 11 live channels on the entertainment pass. Could we get a multi-room service from TalkTalk. 

What do you think?
28 Comments
Community Star

Which is quite different from this particular idea. 🙂

First Timer

I would really like to see a Multiroom offering to be able to have my youview and talktalk services in the bedroom  as well as downstairs. Come on Talktalk let's become offerers of market leading services! 

Wizz Kid

i think its about time the talking stopped and stop investigating and TT to do some thing about this multi room even for a trial to start as i would take part as so would many many more so come on TT  start getting more customers by offering multi room

Feed the need or die talk talk you need to move on this issue fast or watch your customers leave. FEED THE NEED

Community Team
Status changed to: Accepted

@fre55die Thanks for all the support for this idea. I'm really pleased to confirm this idea has been accepted by our products team and we're looking to launch this service early next year. Watch this space for more infomation.

Wizz Kid

This is fantastic news cannot wait well-done TalkTalk 

Team Player

Brilliant idea

Community Team
Status changed to: Delivered

Hey everyone, multi-room is now available 🙂 Thanks for the suggestions and likes.