cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk TV app able to pair with multiple boxes.

Submitted by fr8ys 26-04-2017 | 13 Comments

As someone who has more than one YouView box, it would be good to be able to pair the app to more than one box so you could send recording request to a designated box. 

Also once paired, the ability to rename the box, such a living room, bedroom, dining room, so you can select the appropriate box easily. 

Get more ideas related to: TV

TalkTalk TV app able to pair with multiple boxes.

As someone who has more than one YouView box, it would be good to be able to pair the app to more than one box so you could send recording request to a designated box. 

Also once paired, the ability to rename the box, such a living room, bedroom, dining room, so you can select the appropriate box easily. 

What do you think?
13 Comments
Community Star

My bad. You could try the BTTV app also, that brings the number of boxes covered up to three! Beyond that, it would mean utilising an extra device.

Community Team
Status changed to: New

@fr8ys Apologies, I misunderstood the idea. I'll ask our Products Team and see what I can find out. I've also changed the status back.

Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@fr8ys Update - We don't currently have plans to allow this, however your feedback has been taken on board. Thanks again for the suggestion 🙂