TalkTalk TV box

Submitted by AudGlen 28-07-2017 | 6 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hi,

very simple idea. SUPPLY A YOUVIEW BOX THAT HAS INTEGRATED WIRELESS. Don't give me any nonsense about using Powerline adapters or Dongles. This is 2017, not 2005. I'll be returning my box, and cancelling TalkTalk TV. That box is just a joke.

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

TalkTalk TV box

Hi,

very simple idea. SUPPLY A YOUVIEW BOX THAT HAS INTEGRATED WIRELESS. Don't give me any nonsense about using Powerline adapters or Dongles. This is 2017, not 2005. I'll be returning my box, and cancelling TalkTalk TV. That box is just a joke.

What do you think?
6 Comments
Team Player

Hi. I would like wireless as well but at least my TT box sits next to the router so can be wired and the yo box was free.

Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

@AudGlen - Thanks so much for the suggestion, sounds like a great idea, we’d love to hear what the rest of the community think of this idea, lets see if we can get more likes and comments.

Wizz Kid

Yes built in Wi-Fi should be a must. My box runs quite happily via wi-fi using a TP link nano router. No buffering or drop outs. For this reason I can't see why wi-fi cannot be built into the box specification.

Conversation Starter

I would like it and have heard of some people not even opening their youview parcels because it would be too much hassell.

Anonymous
Not applicable

SKY created an adaptor which made existing boxes wireless and new boxes have built in Wi-Fi. Sky Q is a perfect example of how this would work. 

Community Team

@AudGlen Thanks for the suggestion and I've passed your feedback over to our TV Products Team for consideration.