Need help?

Talking to customers!

Submitted by Alex Ross 28-04-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I’ve had no internet since joining and nobody from talktalk has let me know when it’s going to be resolved. Not good enough. I was given a link to do a live chat but there is no live chat ! 

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Talking to customers!

I’ve had no internet since joining and nobody from talktalk has let me know when it’s going to be resolved. Not good enough. I was given a link to do a live chat but there is no live chat ! 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Star

Live chat is available at least till around lunchtime if you follow the link through. I managed it yesterday,  but it took 40 minutes of explaining basic issues as well as identifying me as a customer before they even began to check the line,  so allow plenty of time.....!

Please complete your community forum profile details fully.  Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; save any changes. 

Make sure your landline phone number is in there. 

Edit: I have just noticed that you have posted several times elsewhere,  @Alex Ross , and your earliest thread was replied to but you did not respond.  You can  check back to your earlier posts by clicking on the ACTIVITY tab in your profile area. Please don't start repeat threads for the same problem.